We are all familiar with using social networking sites. And the one thing we’ve learned so far is we need to ensure our security on the top level. Many of us here have had our accounts hacked. Well, this has been a major issue in the networking field. Except you, no one should have access to your account. To avoid getting hacked, we should choose a very hard password which cannot be guessed easily. It’s simple to change your Instagram password but many users, especially the new ones have a problem while changing their password. Here in this article, we are going to share step by step guide on how to Change Instagram Password.
How to change Instagram Password
There might be several reasons why a user decides to change their Login password. You might have reason to believe that someone has gone through your account without your consent. Then the first thing to do is immediately change your password or reset your password. Make sure no one’s watching while you type in your password. If you find anyone suspicious, then you should change the password. Well, the other reason might be because of some Account login problems. In that case, you don’t necessarily need to change your password.
For more information on Login problems and queries, go through Instagram Login Sign in Solution.
Are you considering to change your sign in credentials? Follow these simple procedure to change the Instagram password:
- The first thing to do is Login to your Instagram account.
- Go to your profile. Then tap on edit profile.
- You will see Change Password. Tap Change password.
- Enter your old and New password and confirm the details.
- It is highly recommended to Change Instagram Password periodically like every six months. It creates fewer chances of getting your account hacked.
- Choose your password a very strong one indeed and also a wise one, more secure. But not hard enough that you can’t remember it.
- Long password should be used; it cannot be easily guessed or recognized.
- If possible, you can choose to put some numbers on it.
- Always remember to log out your Instagram account while you access your account from others device.
If you are facing any problems while changing your Instagram Password then comment below.